Innovation Sandbox Contest
For the past 11 years, RSAC’s Innovation Sandbox Contest has crowned innovative companies who create cutting-edge technologies to fight the infosec risk.
Check out our Gallery of Victors to see who was acquired, who had a successful IPO and how much money winners raised after being awarded this coveted prize.
Is your company next? Ready to compete? Check back on November 2 for a link to the online submission form.
How It Works:
1. Have an Awesome Product that:
- launched after January 2016
- matches an identified problem for the information-security market space
- takes an original and sound approach to solving problems
- has the potential to make a significant impact on information security
- is validated through client’s beta testing or purchase of product
2. Have a Rockin’ Company who:
- has a management team that has a track record of successfully delivering products to market
- has the means to deliver the product to market
- is privately held with less than $5M in revenue in 2016
3. Submit form before Thursday, December 8, 2016, at 8:00 PM PT.
- Check back later for a link to the online submission form.
4. Review & Notification Process
- Entries will be reviewed and ranked by a panel of judges that will include venture capital professionals, CISOs and other industry experts in early January 2017
- The top 10 finalists will be notified January 10, 2017
5. Prepare & Present
- Prepare a three-minute pitch about why your company is the most innovative company in information security.
- Present pitch to live audience and a panel of judges and demo your product to the audience on Monday, February 13, 2017 at RSAC Innovation Sandbox.
6. Winner Announcements at 4:30 PM PT on February 13, 2017
The top 10 finalists will also be recognized on the RSAConference.com website with a company and product profile, and will be promoted through other RSA Conference public relations efforts.