Our mission at RSA Conference is to provide programs that help ensure cybersecurity practitioners around the world get the intel and knowledge they need to spur professional growth and protect their organizations from cyberthreats.
What is RSAC Security Scholar?At RSA Conference, we like to surround ourselves with all kinds of brilliant people—including the next generation of cybersecurity professionals. Through carefully curated experiences, RSAC Security Scholar connects the hand-selected brightest up-and-coming cybersecurity students to thought leaders, industry luminaries, peers and conference attendees. The goal is to share knowledge, experience and connections to enrich the discourse on how to stay ahead of cyberthreats.
During the week, scholars:
- Participate in a team-building exercise and a casual dinner with their fellow scholars
- Enjoy reserved seating at the opening keynote
- Listen to speakers from across the globe discuss trends and insights
- Network on the RSAC Expo floor with over 300 companies
- Attend an invitation-only dinner with leading experts in the field
- Connect and network with program sponsors
- Have the opportunity to join in all RSAC College Day activities
When is RSAC Security Scholar?The RSAC 2023 Security Scholar program will take place April 24-27, 2023 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Participating students will have a chance to present their research during the RSAC Security Scholar poster board session.
Check out the Security Scholar program recap from 2022.
Want to Get Your University Involved in 2024?Take the first step by contacting Cecilia Marinier at Cecilia.Marinier@rsaconference.com to learn more about participating in the RSAC 2024 Security Scholar program.
If your company is interested in supporting and interacting with the next generation of the cybersecurity workforce, reach out to your respective sales representative.
RSAC College Day
RSAC College Day is designed to help address the talent gap in cybersecurity by putting college students in touch with industry leaders at RSA Conference.