TCG: Securing the IoT with Trusted Computing
The root of security for IoT begins with trust - including trusted device identity and secure communications with protection of sensitive information. These foundational elements must come together to provide a more secure IoT solution. In this half-day RSA Conference session you will hear from industry leaders and see demonstrations of IoT security in action.
By scheduling this Seminar, you are opting to share your contact details (name, company & email address) with TCG.
- 8:30 AM – 8:40 AM | Welcome | Mark Schiller, TCG Executive Director
- 8:40 AM – 9:15 AM | Keynote: Trust-Based Security for Multi-Dimensional Clouds | Doug Cahill, Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG)
- 9:15 AM – 10:10 AM | Panel 1: IoT, Trust and Security | Moderator: Darin Andersen, CyberTrust; Panelists: Lee Wilson, Security Innovation; Max Senges, Google
- 10:00 AM – 10:10 AM | Update from TCG and Demo Highlights | Mark Schiller, TCG Executive Director
- 10:10 AM – 10:55 AM | Panel 2: Things to Do with the TPM | Moderator: Paul Roberts, Security Ledger; Panelists: Paul England, Microsoft Corporation; Matthew Garrett, CoreOS
- 10:55 AM – 11:05 AM | Break
- 11:05 AM – 11:50 AM | Panel 3: Network Security in the IoT | Moderator: Larry Ponemon, Ponemon Institute; Panelists: Steve Venema, Polyverse; Tony Sager, Center for Internet Security
- 11:50 AM – 12:00 PM | End of Seminar – Live Raffle Drawing for Prizes
- 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM | Demonstration Showcase