1 PM ET | 10 AM PT
As technology teams continue to accelerate and evolve, so do the quantity and sophistication of security threats. It's easy to emphasize the importance of security and suggest that teams need to prioritize it, but doing so becomes an extensive change management exercise. How can we rise to the challenge without slowing the delivery velocity of applications to the cloud? This talk will dive into behavioral and DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) research, with recommendations that include:
- Why is there so much conflict related to improving security in an organization?
- How can you measure software delivery and operations performance?
- A secure development lifecycle is both essential and drives organizational performance.
- The essential elements necessary to transform a product and cloud security program.
- Healthier, collaborative cultures have a head start on implementing a mature security program.
GIAC and (ISC)2 members can earn CPE credits for attending this webcast live.