How to: Reserve a Seat & More
RSA Conference is excited to announce Reserve a Seat! Now you have the ability to enroll in your chosen sessions prior to the Conference! We strongly recommend reserving a seat as early as possible—it’s the best way to help ensure your best Conference experience.
In addition, we’ve added new functionality to the Sessions & Events page, including:
- More powerful browse and search features
- Ability to tag and view favorite sessions
- View your schedule/favorites in a day planner format
Everything has been designed to help you find relevant sessions faster…easily organize your itinerary...and make sure you get to attend the sessions you want.
Reserving a seat prior to Conference helps ensure that you will be able to attend your preferred sessions. Reserving your seat in a session is easy. Most sessions listed on the Sessions & Events page now have a Reserve a Seat button displayed under the session title.
Step by Step Guide:
Please note: Red “Session Full” text will indicate if a session has reached capacity. If you would still like to attend that session, you can arrive prior to that session as a standby. If someone who enrolled in that session does not show up, standbys will be allowed to attend on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-served basis.
Reserve a Seat details
- You must be registered for RSA Conference 2017 before you can begin reserving seats
- Reserve a Seat is only valid for one session in a given time slot
- You may only reserve a seat for one Peer2Peer session and one Learning Lab
- If an event is not listed on the Sessions & Events page (such as Keynotes, Briefing Center sessions, etc.)—or if you do not see a Reserve a Seat button associated with an event—it is not part of the Reserve a Seat program
- Reserve a Seat closes 60 minutes prior
- The line opens 30 minutes prior
- The line closes 10 minutes prior
- Reserved seats are released 10 minutes prior
By default, the Sessions & Events page displays every session at RSA Conference 2017. To help you refine the list of over 550 sessions, we’ve included a robust filtering feature at the top of the page.
Search for sessions by keyword, core topic, format (Learning Lab, panel discussion, etc.) or specialty track. In addition, you can choose to see sessions on particular days or that match your pass type (Full Conference, Discover, etc.).
We created a page that defines all the filters you can choose.
Remove Sessions from Favorites: To remove a session from your favorites list, click on the solid black star. Multiple sessions within the same time slot can be added to your favorites. However, as noted above, you can only reserve a seat for one session in a given time slot.
To view your favorites: click the “View My Favorites” button at the top of the Sessions & Events page.
Please note: adding a session to your favorites list DOES NOT enroll you in that session. You must use the Reserve a Seat function in order to reserve your place at a session.
My Schedule allows you to view all your enrolled sessions and favorites in a day planner format.
If you have any questions (or encounter any issues) about Reserve a Seat, Favorites or My Schedule, please email email@example.com.