Advancing Information Risk Practices Seminar
Many challenges face today’s Risk Management programs, including how to rank risk security gaps, handle business interactions and form a qualified resource pool. This half-day seminar will be packed with useful information from a series of respected industry leaders. Discussing successes and pitfalls, these leaders have set out to challenge conventional ideas and pursue cutting edge tactics.
- 1:30 PM – 2:25 PM | Practical Quantitative Risk Analysis for Cyber Systems | Marshall Kuypers
- 2:25 PM – 3:15 PM | Exploring Your Data - Risk Visualization Techniques | Jay Jacobs
- 3:15 PM – 3:30 PM | BREAK
- 3:30 PM – 4:15 PM | Third-Party Risk Assessment – Death by 800 Questions | Jay Jacobs Evan Wheeler Julie Fitton Wade Baker Marshall Kuypers
- 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM | The Marriage of Threat Intelligence and Risk Assessment | Wade Baker