Information Security Leadership Development: Surviving as a Security Leader
In conventional security training, there are few opportunities to learn how to develop and direct a successful information security program. Experienced security leaders deliver a morning seminar focused on bridging this gap.
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM | First 6 Months on the Job | Bruce Bonsall
- 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM | Cyber Security in the Boardroom | malcolm harkins
- 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM | BREAK
- 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM | The Long Walk to the CEO’s Office | JB Rambaud
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM | Reflecting on the Next Generation CISO | malcolm harkins Evan Wheeler Bruce Bonsall Julie Fitton JB Rambaud