Information Security Leadership Development: Surviving as a Security Leader
In conventional security training, there are few opportunities to learn how to develop and direct a successful information security program. Experienced security leaders deliver a morning seminar focused on bridging this gap.
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM | As a New CISO – How to Assess Your Security Program for Success | Gary Hayslip
- 9:15 AM – 9:55 AM | Are You Fighting the Wrong Battles? | Bill Burns
- 9:55 AM – 10:30 AM | Being a CISO – What They Don’t Tell You | Jack Jones Evan Wheeler Rick Howard Julie Fitton Amy Butler
- 10:30 AM – 10:45 AM | BREAK
- 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM | Stepping Inside the Boardroom | Trey Ford