RSA Conference Asia Pacific & Japan 2014 Most Innovative Company Contest
The RSA Conference Asia Pacific & Japan 2014 Most Innovative Company Contest at Innovation Sandbox is designed to showcase start-ups and innovation from the region.
Congratulations to Digify, our winner for the Most innovative Company at RSA Conference Asia Pacific & Japan 2014! We want to thank all of the finalists for participating and a special thank you to our panel of judges!
Most Innovative Company Finalists
AirSig's goal is to create an innovative and disruptive authentication technology utilizing sensors embedded in most mobile and wearable devices nowadays to simplify daily authentication routine for users.
Capy has developed an intuitive and simple CAPTCHA solution that solves the above quandary. It doesn’t require any special skills, knowledge or tools to deliver the goods. Furthermore, Capy is all about continually pushing forward by way of developing and working with new technologies to ensure that “Easy & Secure” becomes the new standard measure in online security.
Digify is a freemium ephemeral file sharing service for professionals to send and view protected self-destructing files on mobile and desktop.
Stratokey Pty Ltd
StratoKey was founded with the aim of addressing fundamental security issues affecting cloud and web deployed applications. The driving concept was to pair encryption with analytics to build effective defensive countermeasures.
- 13.30 – 13.45 hrs: Welcome and Introduction (Hugh Thompson, RSA Conference APJ Innovation Sandbox Head Judge)
- 13.45 – 14.45 hrs: Most Innovative Company at RSA Conference APJ 2014 – Contestant Presentations and Q&A
- 14.45 – 15.30 hrs: Panel Discussion: Why Innovation is Important to the Information Security Industry
- 15.30 – 16.30 hrs: Contestant Demos and Final Deliberation by Judges
- 16.30 – 16.45 hrs: Closing and Announcement of Winner (Hugh Thompson, RSA Conference APJ Innovation Sandbox Head Judge)
Please join us for this not-to-be-missed event. Register your interest in attending when you register for the Conference.
NOTE – You must be registered to attend RSA Conference Asia Pacific & Japan 2014 to attend Innovation Sandbox.