Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits
RSAC 2020 APJ attendees who are GIAC or (ISC)2 members can earn CPE Credits. RSA Conference will provide you with a digital certificate for each track session watched live or on demand. Please be sure to download your certificate of completion before the session ends, starting at the 20 minute mark. After the session closes, the certificate will no longer be available.
GIAC members can earn up to 24 CPE Credits (updated on 8/6/20):
- Earn up to 18 CPEs* for attending live sessions and/or viewing on demand
- Earn 6 CPEs for participating in the SANS Core NetWars Tournament 6
*1 CPE is awarded for every 2 sessions attended. Completion of 36 sessions is required to earn all 18 CPEs.
(ISC)2 members can earn up to 31 CPE Credits:
Earn 1 CPE Credit for every 2 track sessions watched live or on demand, totaling up to 31 credits (if all 62 sessions are attended/watched)
Earn 1 CPE Credit for each hour of participation in any of the Capture the Flag events
To receive credits, (ISC)2 members should self-report.
IAPP members can earn up to 3 CPE Credits for attending sessions within the Identity & Privacy track:
As this is a non-IAPP event, your activity must be self-reported. When self-reporting this event to your IAPP certification account you will need the following information:
- Date of Attendance: Live event dates are July 15-17, 2020 and the sessions will also be available on demand
- Event Title: RSA Conference 2020 APJ, Virtual Event (Program Sponsor: RSAC)
- # of CPE Credits Earned: Maximum number of credits = 3
- The Certification you are submitting for: Applicable Certifications are: CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPP/C, CIPP/A, CIPM, CIPT
Here’s how to submit:
- Access your IAPP account and navigate to the CPE Submission Form: https://my.iapp.org/prog__submitceu
- Choose the appropriate certification(s) you would like to submit the CPE credits for. The “Applicable Certifications” list above is based on the agenda. If your certification doesn’t appear above, but you’ve attended a session that relates to your certification, you may submit the credits to your account
- Enter the date you attended the session
- Enter the number of CPE credits earned for the event you attended. Sessions are 30 minutes each, therefore, attendance of two sessions = 1 CPE credit
- Select “Non-IAPP Conference or Event” on the “Professional education activity” drop-down menu
- Enter the title(s) of the session(s) in the notes section if you choose, or other identifying details
- Hit submit! The credits are immediately added to your account.
Still have questions? Send a note to email@example.com.