You must break free of password vulns but the reality is legacy auth woven into the org in various stages of technical debt. Large enterprises may close 95 percent of the holes while attackers find the remaining 5 percent. This session will describe the dangers and the surprises of Microsoft’s journey toward 100 percent remediation with practical guidance to help with yours.
Pre-Requisites: General understanding of core IAM concepts, logging, analytics, and application of MFA concepts.
Interested? We have you covered! This popular session will also be overflowed in The Session Viewing Point, West Level 2 Room 2004.
Cloud Security & Virtualization Identity Analytics Intelligence & Response
risk management intrusion prevention/detection identity management & governance cloud security access control
Share With Your Community