Welcome to the 31st annual RSA Conference! We are excited to be back in-person and are looking forward to an exciting week filled with enlightening sessions, informative keynotes, exciting innovation programs, and a wide range of networking opportunities.
As you arrive in San Francisco, we want to make sure that you are adequately prepared for Conference, so we’ve provided a step-by-step checklist.
Step 1: First, we recommend reading through the Health & Safety Hub on the RSA Conference website to familiarize yourself with the safety protocols and rules around COVID-19 vaccinations, negative tests and masks.
- Individuals who have not received the Complete Initial Series of a COVID-19 Vaccination can show proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter the Conference. The negative COVID-19 test must be taken within 24 hours (antigen) or 48 hours (PCR or molecular) of entrance to the event. Self-administered antigen testing is acceptable if there is third-party verification (please refer to FAQ for details). COVID-19 testing centers on or near the Moscone Center:
- We also highly encourage RSAC attendees who will be showing proof of vaccination to also take an at-home COVID-19 test prior to traveling as well as following the event.
- The City of San Francisco no longer requires masks for indoor Mega Events. RSAC encourages individuals to wear masks, but it is optional and based on personal comfort level.
- Anyone experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms should stay home and get well.
Step 2: After reading over the latest health & safety guidelines, upload your proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test to the SafeSpaces Member App for Apple or Android, or have the documentation ready to show onsite. Attendees who will be showing their proof of vaccine documentation onsite rather than using the app should go to the Moscone North Lobby for verification, then South lobby to get their badge for entrance into the Conference.
Step 3: Pick up your badge. The RSA Conference registration hours are as follows, but we recommend dropping by Saturday/Sunday if you’re in town so that Monday morning you’re all ready to go.
Moscone South Registration Hours
- Saturday: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Monday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Step 4: Familiarize yourself with the Conference hours, agenda, and campus map. This year we do not have a mobile app, but rather a browser-based mobile experience that has similar capabilities. We recommend going to rsaconference.com/mobile to get acquainted with the agenda, favorite or reserve a seat for sessions you’d like to add to your schedule and explore the campus map to help plan out your week.
We are excited to welcome everyone to RSA Conference 2022 and we hope that you are all ready to be inspired by networking with your peers and witnessing the incredible minds that will take our stage and lead sessions over the next four days.Here we go!