Innovation Sandbox Contest 2016
RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox is a competition to identify and celebrate out-of-the-box ideas and the exploration of new technologies that have the potential to transform the information security industry. It awards one company the title of “RSA Conference 2016’s Most Innovative Startup”. After a rigorous review and lively debate by our judges, we are happy to announce the RSAC Innovation Sandbox 2016 Top 10 Finalists! Live competition begins at 1 PM in the Viewing Point at Gateway. See Full agenda. RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest is open to all badge types.
The finalists for “Most Innovative Startups at RSA Conference 2016” are:
Please join us on Monday, February 29, 2016 at 1:00 PM in The Viewing Point to witness finalists battle it out in a fast-pitch competition in front of our esteemed judging panel that includes Asheem Chandna, partner at Greylock Partners; Gerhard Eschelbeck, vice president of security and privacy engineering at Google; Renee Guttman, chief information security officer for Royal Caribbean International; Patrick Heim, head of trust and security at DropBox; and Paul Kocher, president and chief scientist of cryptography research division at Rambus. Winner of the contest will be crowned “RSA Conference 2016’s Most Innovative Startup” and join Past winners including Sourcefire, Invincea, Appthority, and, most recently, Waratek for this coveted prize.
How It Works:
1. Have an Awesome Product that
- launched after January 2015
- has the potential to make a significant impact on information security
- can be demonstrated live and on-site during Innovation Sandbox
2. Have a Rockin’ Company
- whose management team has a track record of successfully delivering products to market
- that is held privately with less than $5M in revenue in 2015
3. The Contest submissions period is now closed.
- The Innovation Sandbox Contest was open for submissions between 12/7 and 1/13. Thank you to everyone who participated and submitted their notable entries.
4. Review & Notification Process
- Entries will be reviewed and ranked by a panel of judges that will include venture capital professionals, CISOs and other industry experts in early January 2016.
- The top 10 finalists will be notified on January 20, 2016.
5. Prepare & Present
- Prepare a three-minute pitch about why your company is the most innovative startup in information security.
- Pitch to a live audience and a panel of judges and demo your product to the audience on Monday, February 29, 2016 at RSAC Innovation Sandbox.
6. Announcement of RSAC Most Innovative Startup 2016 on February 29, 2016 at 4:30 PM PT
- Agenda of RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest activities
The top 10 finalists will also be recognized on RSAConference.com with a company and product profile, and will be promoted through other RSA Conference public relations efforts.
Check out the Dos & Don’ts for Submitting to RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest and the Submission Terms and Conditions.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.