The brightest start-ups are discovered in the RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest. Submissions are open through November 29!For 17 years, cybersecurity's boldest new innovators have competed in the RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest to put the spotlight on their potentially game-changing ideas. This year, 10 finalists will have three-minutes to make their pitch to a panel of judges.
Since the start of the contest, the top 10 finalists have collectively seen over 69 acquisitions and received $9.8 billion in investments.
Here's How It Works
Does your company have what it takes?
1. Have an Unforgettable Product That:
- Launched between December 1, 2020 and December 1, 2021
- Matches an identified problem in the cybersecurity marketplace
- Takes an original and sound approach to solving a problem
- Has the potential to make a significant impact on cybersecurity
- Is validated through a client's purchase and implementation of product
- Has a management team with a successful track record
- Can deliver the product to market
- Is privately owned with less than $5M in revenue in 2021
4. Review and Notification Process:
- All entries are reviewed and ranked by a panel of judges that include venture capital professionals, CISOs, entrepreneurs and other outstanding industry experts.
- The lucky top 10 finalists will be notified early January 2022.
- Prepare the best three-minute pitch the world has ever seen, focusing on why your company is the most innovative in cybersecurity.
- Present and pitch to a panel of expert judges in front of a live audience on on Monday, February 7 at the RSAC 2022 Innovation Sandbox Contest.
- The top 10 finalists will also be featured on the RSAConference.com website and included in additional RSA Conference public relations efforts.
- Please email us at RSAC.InnovationSandbox@info.rsaconference.com.
See Last Year's Winning Pitch!
Idan Plotnik, CEO, Apiiro, pitches at the RSAC 2021 Innovation Sandbox Contest.