Great ideas start in the sandbox. The RSAC Innovation Sandbox, that is.
February 24, 2020 from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
The RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest brings out cybersecurity’s boldest new innovators who have made it their mission to minimize risk. Each year, 10 finalists grab the spotlight for a three-minute pitch while demonstrating groundbreaking security technologies to the broader RSA Conference community.
Head over to the RSAC Innovation Sandbox Leaderboard to see how the winners and top 10 finalists have fared over the past 15 years. Since the start of the contest, the top 10 finalists have collectively seen 48 acquisitions and received $5.2 billion in investments.
Online submissions are open on and close on December 4, 2019
Think your company has what it takes?
Here’s How It Works
- Launched between December 1, 2018 and December 1, 2019
- Matches an identified problem in the cybersecurity marketplace
- Takes an original and sound approach to solving a problem
- Has the potential to make a significant impact on cybersecurity
- Is validated through a client’s purchase and implementation of product
- Haven’t launched your product yet? Check out RSAC Launch Pad
- Has a management team with a successful track record
- Can deliver the product to market
- Is privately owned with less than $5M in revenue in 2019
- All entries are reviewed and ranked by a panel of judges that include venture capital professionals, CISOs, entrepreneurs and other outstanding industry experts.
- The lucky top 10 finalists will be notified late January 2020.
- Prepare the best three-minute pitch the world has ever seen, focusing on why your company is the most innovative in cybersecurity.
- Present and pitch to a panel of expert judges in front of a live audience on Monday, February 24, 2020 at RSAC Innovation Sandbox in San Francisco, California.
2019 Innovation Sandbox Contest Winner
2019 Innovation Sandbox Contest Runner-Up