Great ideas start in the sandbox. The RSAC Innovation Sandbox, that is.
A Virtual Experience
May 17 – 20, 2021
Button: Apply Today
The RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest brings out cybersecurity's boldest new innovators who have made it their mission to minimize risk. Each year, 10 finalists grab the spotlight for a three-minute pitch while demonstrating groundbreaking security technologies to the broader RSA Conference community.
Since the start of the contest. the top 10 finalists have collectively seen 48 acquisitions and received $5.2 billion in investments.
Think your company has what it takes?
Online submissions open on February 9, 2021 and close on March 5, 2021.
Button: Apply today
Here's How It Works
1. Have an Unforgettable Product That:
- Launched between December 1, 2019 and December 1. 2020
- Matches an identified problem in the cybersecurity marketplace
- Takes an original and sound approach to solving a problem
- Has the potential to make a significant impact on cybersecurity
- Is validated through a client's purchase and implementation of product
2. Have a Cyber-star Company Who:
- Has a management team with a successful track record
- Can deliver the product to market
- Is privately owned with less than $SM in revenue in 2019
4. Review and Notification Process:
- All entries are reviewed and ranked by a panel of judges that include venture capital professionals, CISOs, entrepreneurs and other outstanding industry experts.
- The lucky top 10 finalists will be notified late March 2021.
5. Prepare and Present:
- Prepare the best three-minute pitch the world has ever seen, focusing on why your company is the most innovative in cybersecurity.
- Present and pitch to a panel of expert judges in front of a virtual audience on ??????????????.
6. Winner Announcement at ????????????.
- The top 10 finalists will also be featured on the RSAConference.com website and included in additional RSA Conference public relations efforts.
Button: Apply Today