Today’s data center looks and acts much differently than before, especially as cloud technology evolves and more enterprises leverage big data. RSA Conference has teamed up with analyst firm Dell’Oro Group for a webcast discussion to walk through some of the biggest changes to the data center and how they are affecting network security, including:
- Network migration to higher speeds
- Outsourcing applications to the cloud
- Shifting network architecture from static pathways to automated flows that can be dynamically monitored and updated
Listen to Casey Quillin from Dell’Oro Group, Jennifer Lawinski from RSA Conference and Tom McMahon, security engineering manager at Weill Cornell Medical College, discuss these questions and more. What are end users doing now and how will that evolve? We explore the data center in 2016, exploring these questions:
- What are the big changes in data center architecture and what security challenges are emerging?
- How is network security affected when you move applications to an outsourced data center?