Paul Kocher, President and Chief Scientist, Cryptography Research Division of Rambus leads this panel discussion on cryptography, cyber warfare and artificial intelligence and its potential impact on security.
- Predictions for how AI will change computer security
- The risks and advancements of quantum computing and quantum cryptography
- De-coding U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions' assertion that the United States should overcome encryption
- How the international community comes together on cryptography and cybersecurity concerns
- Different standards and protocals that splinter the crypto-community
- If hacked, should you hack back?