|Closed captioning will be available in English and Japanese for all keynotes and RSAC track sessions.
Please note: All times are in SGT.
With digital connectivity comes vulnerability. As a result, the demand for a talented workforce that can combat ever increasing cyber-risks is needed in every industry and vertical. This panel will explore today’s careers in cybersecurity and opportunities for tomorrow. In addition to addressing questions from the audience, panelists will share insights into their own experiences and careers.
- Andrea Abell, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer, NBCUniversal
- Adam Ely, Vice President and Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Walmart
- Mike Gordon, Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, Lockheed Martin
- Angel Grant, Director, Digital Risk Solutions, RSA
- Erik Naugle, Vice President of Cyber Security, Intuit
- John Scimone, Senior Vice President & Chief Security Officer Dell Security & Resiliency, Dell Technologies
- Ken Sexsmith, Chief of Staff and Director of Education and Awareness, Digital Security & Risk Engineering, Microsoft
Moderator: Linda Gray Martin, Senior Director & General Manager, RSA Conference