RSAC CISO Boot Camp was a great success last year, thanks to the participation of CISOs and deputy CISOs like you. We’re looking forward to building on the success of this program at RSAC 2020—and we hope you’ll join us again.
Over the course of a day and a half during RSA Conference week (Tuesday, February 25, and Wednesday, February 26), you’ll reconvene with other CISOs from the largest organizations in the world to participate in exclusive sessions and activities that will examine new issues and take a deeper dive into topics that were covered last year.
This is an invitation-only* event for CISOs from organizations with more than $1 billion in revenue. We anticipate a waiting list again this year, so register early. We ask that invitees commit to attending the full day and a half of CISO Boot Camp.
Registration for CISO Boot Camp is $1,295 and includes Full Conference Pass access to RSAC 2020. Secure your spot by entering code 30UCBCY2D when you register for RSA Conference 2020.
Attendees of CISO Boot Camp will experience:
- Exclusive programs on Tuesday and Wednesday
- A private networking reception on Tuesday evening
- Fast-track access to Tuesday morning general Keynotes
RSAC 2020 CISO Boot Camp Schedule **
Tuesday, February 25
- 8 AM – 12 PM Fast-track access to general Keynotes (optional)
- 12:30 PM CISO Boot Camp check-in
- 1 PM – 4 PM Sessions and Activities
- 4 PM – 6 PM Networking Reception
Wednesday, February 26
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Networking Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Sessions and Activities (includes AM/PM breaks and lunch)
Location: All CISO Boot Camp activities will take place within two blocks from Moscone Center.
In addition to all the CISO Boot Camp activities, you can enjoy everything RSA Conference has to offer:
- All keynotes
- All track sessions, seminars and Learning Labs
- The Expo, Early Stage Expo & Briefing Center sessions
- RSAC Engagement Zone – a new space for connecting with the global community
- RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest
- RSAC Sandbox
- Welcome Reception, RSAC After Hours and many more networking opportunities
Secure your spot by entering code 30UCBCY2D
when you register for RSA Conference 2020
. Once you have registered, we will send a link to a confirmation page to reserve your place at this private event.
We look forward to seeing you again in February!
* This invitation is nontransferable and is open only until capacity is met. Attendance is limited to one person per organization. Media and vendors/consultants are not permitted.
** Schedule is subject to change. We expect our agenda to be released in mid-December 2019.