CISOs have unique needs and face unique challenges. You’ve got to solve today’s issues and be able to anticipate and plan for tomorrow. You need to be comfortable communicating clearly with board members and IT directors. You don’t just represent information security; you’re an integral part of your organization’s overall business plan and growth strategy.
That’s why we have RSAC CISO Boot Camp. And since you’re already registered for a Full Conference Pass to RSAC 2020, all you need to do is confirm your attendance
. There is no further cost for you to attend RSAC CISO Boot Camp.
Over the course of a day and a half during RSA Conference week (Tuesday, February 25, and Wednesday, February 26), CISOs from the largest organizations in the world will gather to participate in exclusive sessions and activities, exchange ideas, and engage in open and frank discussions in a closed-door environment.
This is an invitation-only* event for CISOs and deputy CISOs from organizations with more than $1 billion in revenue. We anticipate a waiting list, so sign up early
to ensure your attendance. We ask that invitees commit to attending the full day and a half of CISO Boot Camp.
Attendees of CISO Boot Camp will experience:
- Exclusive programs on Tuesday and Wednesday
- A private networking reception on Tuesday evening
- Fast-track access to Tuesday morning general Keynotes
RSAC 2020 CISO Boot Camp Schedule **
Tuesday, February 25
- 8 AM – 12 PM Fast-track access to general Keynotes (optional)
- 12:30 PM CISO Boot Camp check-in
- 1 PM – 4 PM Sessions and Activities
- 4 PM – 6 PM Networking Reception
Wednesday, February 26
- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Networking Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Sessions and Activities (including AM/PM breaks and lunch)
Location: All CISO Boot Camp activities will take place within two blocks from Moscone Center.
In addition to all the CISO Boot Camp activities, you will also be able to enjoy everything RSA Conference has to offer:
- All keynotes
- All track sessions, seminars and Learning Labs
- The Expo, Early Stage Expo & Briefing Center sessions
- RSAC Engagement Zone – a new space for connecting with the global community
- RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest
- RSAC Sandbox
- Welcome Reception, RSAC After Hours and many more networking opportunities
Confirm your attendance
There are a limited number of openings for CISO Boot Camp, so sign up early
to ensure your attendance.
* This invitation is non-transferable and is open only until capacity is met. Attendance is limited to one person per organization. Media and vendors/consultants are not permitted.
** Schedule is subject to change. We expect our agenda to be released in mid-December 2019.