RSA Conference 2016 Asia Pacific & Japan Unveils Critical Insights To Address Regional Cybersecurity Issues
RSA CONFERENCE 2016 ASIA PACIFIC & JAPAN – SINGAPORE – 14 June, 2016 – RSAConference, the world’s leading information security conference and exposition, is set to return to Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands Expo® and Convention Center. In its fourth year, the annual RSA Conference Asia Pacific & Japan (RSAC APJ) will host established regional business leaders and prominent cybersecurity experts from 20 – 22 July, 2016.
Over the three days, the Conference will feature more than 50 sessions and workshops spanning across five dedicated conference tracks – Cloud, Mobile & IoT Security, eFraud & Law Enforcement, Global Perspectives, Security Strategy & Data Security and Threats & Threat Actors. The event will facilitate engaging discourse and sharing of in-depth insights on a variety of information security policy and technology topics, with a look at the future of the information security industry from a unique Asia Pacific perspective.
“The sophistication of cybercrimes is evolving as rapidly as innovations in security technologies are, and so it is imperative for enterprises and governments to set cybersecurity as a core focus area – especially in Asia Pacific, where we are seeing an exponential growth in technology and internet penetration”, said Linda Gray, General Manager of RSA Conference. “Conference attendees can expect to hear from some of the world’s leading security minds at RSAC 2016 APJ who will deliver deep insights and guidance on the cybersecurity issues we are currently facing,” she added.
Notable keynote speakers include world renowned humanitarian and winner of the Nobel Man of Peace award, Sir Bob Geldof. In the closing keynote “The Effects of the Digital Age”, he will examine the intersection of the digital world with sustainability, resources and political instability. In addition, he will also address the effect of how social media sites are being used to gain rebel support, the high-frequency trading of commodities as well as how young people live in a highly connected virtual world.
Additional keynote sessions include:
- Amit Yoran, President, RSA, will deliver the opening keynote
- Alex Taverner, Head of Cyber, Commercial Solutions – JAPAC, BAE Systems
- Ben Johnson, Co-Founder & Chief Security Strategist, Carbon Black
- Glenn Gunara-Chen, Executive Director, Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services, Ernst & Young Advisory Pte. Ltd
- Bruce Schneier, Chief Technology Officer, Resilient, an IBM Company, and Security Technologist
- Chris Coryea, Cyber Intelligence Services Manager, Lockheed Martin UK
- Matthew Alderman, Vice President, Global Strategy, Tenable Network Security
Still to come, the Conference will feature two concurrent Wednesday Summits on 20 July:
- G2B: Cyber-Business in Myanmar, Indonesia and Thailand – Hear from key government, end users and vendors from emerging businesses in the region on the cybersecurity regulatory considerations, needs and business drivers
- Achieving eCommerce Success through Effective Internet Security: A Primer for SMEs – WithAsia Pacific set to become the largest eCommerce market in the world learn how SMEs can best address security concerns of consumers
In addition to the above keynote sessions and summits, the exposition also serves as a knowledge-sharing platform for businesses and organizations across public and private sectors to discover new technological advancements and solutions to enhance their cybersecurity measures.
To register, please visit: http://www.rsaconference.com/events/ap16/register
To view the full speaker list: http://www.rsaconference.com/events/ap16/speakers
Media can register for a press pass here: http://www.rsaconference.com/events/ap16/press
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference is the premiere series of global events where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the U.S., the EMEA region, or the Asia-Pacific region, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry visit www.rsaconference.com.
RSA Conference logo, RSA and EMC are either registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.