Red Owl Analytics Named “Most Innovative Company at RSA Conference 2014
RED OWL ANALYTICS NAMED "MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANY AT RSA CONFERENCE 2014
Analytics Platform Chosen for Its Ability to Address Data Volumes for Compliance and Risk Analysis
SAN FRANCISCO – February 25, 2014
- RSA Conference (www.rsaconference.com), the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, today named Red Owl Analytics "Most Innovative Company at RSA Conference 2014." Red Owl Analytics was selected from a group of ten finalists presenting at the Conference’s annual Innovation Sandbox program, a half-day interactive experience promoting new approaches to security technology, providing advice and counsel for entrepreneurs and exposing the RSA Conference community to venture capital professionals, industry experts, senior level business practitioners and thought leaders.
- Red Owl Analytics won the award based on its ability to clearly demonstrate strengths in addressing the market’s need for better understanding of significant volumes of data for risk analysis and decision making.
- Innovation Sandbox’s panel of esteemed judges, Asheen Chandna, Partner at Greylock Partners; Gerhard Eschelbeck, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President of Sophos; Alastair Goldfisher, Editor of Venture Capital Journal; George Hoyem, Investment Partner at In-Q-Tel; Paul Kocher, President of Cryptography Research; and Katie Moussouris, Senior Security Strategist Lead at Microsoft, deliberated over a record number of submissions before determining finalists and ultimately awarding [company] with the 2014 crown.
- Past winners of Innovation Sandbox include Remotium, Appthority, and Invincea.
- In addition to the "Most Innovative" competition, Innovation Sandbox 2014 featured a "How to Start a Start-Up" workshop discussion; a Chief Technology Officer panel with senior executives from RSA, Cisco, Blue Coat and Forrester Research; an interactive white board session with Jacob West, CTO of HP; and, "Break That Code" trivia hosted by Hugh Thompson.
"RSA Conference has an obligation to its community to not only discuss new ideas but provide an incubation area for new technologies and approaches. Innovation Sandbox’s ten finalists once again exceeded expectations by providing innovative ideas and solutions," said Alex Bender, General Manager of RSA Conference. "Red Owl Analytics demonstrated they were the most innovative by highlighting how they can address a current and growing need in analyzing volumes of data for better risk mitigation and decision making."
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference helps drive the global information security agenda with annual events in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Since 1991, RSA Conference consistently attracts the best and brightest in the field, creating opportunities to learn about information security’s most important issues through face-to-face and online interactions with peers, luminaries and emerging and established companies. As information security professionals work to stay ahead of ever-changing security threats and trends, they turn to RSA Conference for a 360-degree view of the industry. RSA Conference seeks to arm participants with the knowledge they need to remain at the forefront of the information security business. More information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry can be found at www.rsaconference.com.
# # #
EMC2, EMC, RSA and their respective logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.