Splunk is the data platform leader for security and observability. Our extensible data platform powers enterprise observability, unified security and limitless custom applications. Splunk helps tens of thousands of organizations turn data into doing so they can unlock innovation, enhance security and drive resilience.
Splunk’s approach to security is fundamentally different from the majority of security vendors — our approach puts data at the center of everything we do. Splunk’s open data platform delivers end-to-end visibility of an organization’s security posture no matter what that infrastructure is or where it is. Splunk Enterprise Security and Security Analytics, together with Splunk Intelligence Management (formerly TruSTAR), utilize advanced, risk-based analysis that delivers actionable intelligence and prioritizes incidents by organizational risk so SOC teams won’t miss a beat. Splunk SOAR provides security orchestration, automation and response capabilities that allow security analysts to work smarter by automating repetitive tasks and to respond to threats at machine speed. Splunk also helps you gain situational awareness for fast-moving and high-profile threats via the Splunk SURGe security research team.
We're exhibiting at RSAC 2022! Check out our booth details.
- Download Embark on Your Risk-Based Alerting Journey With Splunk
- Download Intelligence Management for Splunk Enterprise and Enterprise Security
- Download Intelligence Management for Splunk SOAR
- Download Measuring the ROI of Security Orchestration and Response Solutions
- Download Splunk 2022 State of Security Global Research
- Download Splunk SOAR Product Brief
- Download The Essential Guide to Security
- Download The Essential Guide to Zero Trust
- Download Top 5 Use Cases for Splunk Security Analytics