The Technical Security Field Engineer will be a ‘face’ to the market for Javelin as part of the sales organization. Take the technical insight from engineering, product management and pre-sales security engineering and translates them to field digestible assets. Responsible for product demos, how-to videos, technical competitive analysis, technical content in documents, reference architectures with partners, OEM technical marketing support, field soft sell resource to discuss roadmaps, technology differentiation, competitive analysis and product demonstration. Works hand - in - hand with Marketing to support trade shows, road shows, partner training, and customer engagements.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO
• Represent Javelin to the public in a professional, technically astute manner
• Present Javelin and other products to customers, resellers, OEMS, and employees.
• Educate and train employees, resellers and OEMs on Javelin product and services
• Help create product videos, demos, competitive analysis, technical content and reference architectures
• Support Regional Sales Directors and Marketing with resellers, prospects and customers.
• Attend and demonstrate Javelin at trade shows, summits, seminars, events with particular, etc.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong security knowledge a must - Prefer a
• Ability to technical discuss and demonstrate a variety of endpoint security solutions
• 5 to 7 years of previous experience supporting sales in a high-tech company
• Effective verbal and written communicator
• Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship building skills
• Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
• Effective problem solving capabilities
• Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
• Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach
• Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
How to Apply
Please contact Greg Fitzgerald @ firstname.lastname@example.org