Do you have a passion for revolutionary technology and the drive to forever change the landscape of personal cybersecurity? Are you driven by the need to understand customer opportunities and their markets? Does thinking about ways to take products to market and enabling the sales team to close deals spur you to get out of bed each morning? Does the idea of working for a young company on a mission to change the world excite you?
If your answer is yes to all those questions, you might be the right fit for an exciting opportunity at BluStor.
BluStor is seeking a passionate and experienced Product Marketing guru, who will play a key role in developing BluStor’s go-to-market strategy, driving competitive differentiation, and building the content-driven assets necessary to build a strong sales pipeline. As the Senior Director for Product Marketing, you will have the opportunity for tremendous career growth and the ability to have a real impact in a small but growing company. This is your chance to get your foot into the front door of a young technology company that is solving some of the most serious challenges facing today’s world. Founded by a CEO who grew his last company to over $1B in sales in just 4 years, BluStor and its rock star team are set to capitalize on opportunities spanning multiple billion-dollar markets.
Understand the Market
- Be the company’s expert on the customer; understand the problems and opportunities they face; know how they buy; and identify who drives purchasing decisions.
- Gather market intelligence, analyze data, and produce detailed product marketing strategies and recommendations
- Be an expert on the competition; know their strengths and weaknesses; understand how to exploit their vulnerabilities to enable sales; and provide detailed recommendations to the product development team.
- Develop the sales tools required to support the selling process and evangelizing the company’s products. This includes but is not limited to competitive analysis, brochures, data sheets, online content, application notes, white papers, blogs, case studies, product demos and customer presentations.
- Communicate a strong product value proposition to the sales team, channel partners, key customer prospects, and other major stakeholders.
- Support the company’s marketing and promotional efforts by providing key content
- Help plan the launch of new products, releases of new features, and manage the cross-functional program plans necessary for success.
- Meet directly with customers, strategic partners, new prospects, analysts, and the media to help evangelize the company’s mission and products.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a product marketing role evangelizing cybersecurity products or related security solutions.
- Ability to work in the high-growth and rapidly changing environment of a young company.
- Highly organized, self-directed and with the ability to work independently from home or an office environment
- Exceptional communications and writing skills targeting both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to produce complete and high-quality written product collateral.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team, wearing multiple hats when required, and thriving in deadline-driven environment.
- An appropriate blend of business acumen and technical knowledge of computers, cybersecurity products, and related elements.
- A team player with high-energy, excellent people skills, and a strong sense of urgency.
- Relocation not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
How to Apply
Tell us what motivates and drives you to be the best in your field. Submit your resume via our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Senior Director, Product Marketing”.
Are you going to be at the 2017 RSA Conference? Stop by and see us in the OATH booth.