The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for content creation and launch of new and existing products across a variety of platforms. This role will require working collaboratively with Internal and External Stakeholders.
• Plan and create marketing materials for new products and releases.
• Writes, edits and develops engaging content for marketing communication platforms.
• Reviews all technical marketing collateral for new and existing products.
• Identify messaging through customer and competitive research.
• Communicate APCON’s value proposition through internal and external messaging.
• Previous experience marketing complex technical platforms or solutions required.
• Previous experience with networking platforms and solutions highly preferred.
• Proven success in new product launch marketing programs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize and be flexible in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• Ability to use cutting edge technology and tools to influence target market.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or the equivalent in training and experience.
• 5+ years of Product Marketing Experience.