Do you have a passion for evangelizing technology? Do you have a gift for describing the benefits of security software in layman’s terms? Are you driven to understand the buyers and their motivation to procure your products? Do you obsess over ways to enable the sales team to convert more prospects? Do you love to trap the competition in its own marketing? Do you like to write, not just once a month, but almost on a daily basis? If your answer has been yes to all these questions, you might be the right candidate for RiskSense.
RiskSense is seeking an energetic and well-versed Product Marketing Manager, who will play a key role in delivering enticing content-driven assets for pipeline creation and creating competitive differentiation that allows the company and our partners to maintain the upper hand against competition. The successful RiskSense Product Marketing Manager candidate will have tremendous opportunity for career growth. This is a great chance for someone who wants to get their foot in the door of a fast-growing and trusted high-tech company, and learn from experienced management. The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Vice President of Global Marketing and Products.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; gather information from analysts, customers, partners, and the sales team to be current.
- Be the expert on your competition and how to crush them. Know where they are vulnerable and exploit those vulnerabilities in sales enablement and product launches.
- Communicate the value proposition and high impact differentiation of the products to the sales team, channel partners, and prospects.
- Develop the sales tools (e.g., brochures, cheat sheets, beat sheets, application notes, white papers, case studies, product demos, and customer presentations) that support the selling process of the company’s products.
- Assist the RiskSense Marketing and Public Relations teams in their outreach programs by providing the necessary content elements.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Meet directly with customers, new prospects, standards bodies, industry associations, analysts, partners, and sales staff to evangelize the company’s products.
- 4+ years significant hands on experience in a product marketing role, evangelizing enterprise-class cloud-managed security services or security software solutions.
- Worked in a start-up or high growth environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of the product marketing process.
- Excellent communications and writing skills, to both internal and external stakeholders, both oral and written, including authorship of solution-related documents and presentations.
- Possess a unique blend of business knowledge and technical acumen.
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize.
- Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third-parties.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Team player with strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to help the company getting the job done.
- High energy and enthusiasm—eager to engage with customers, partners and analysts.
- Some travel required (up to 25%).
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- Pragmatic marketing certification a plus.
How to Apply
Show us why you are the best in your field and the right candidate for the job. Please submit your application via our website or send your resume to email@example.com referencing “RiskSense Product Marketing Manager” in the subject line.