Does the challenge of defining technology integrations appeal to you? Do you have passion for interacting with technology partners? Do you obsess over ways to enable scalable API integrations? If your answer has been yes to all these questions, you might be the right candidate for RiskSense.
RiskSense is seeking an energetic Product Manager, Platform Interconnectivity, who will play a key role in driving the strategy for RiskSense’s secret sauce – our technology interconnectivity with the RiskSense SaaS Platform, which allows for the ingestion of third-party data sources via a smart connector framework. You'll get to define the integration strategy, technology partners, and how the ingested data is being applied to our embedded risk analytics. Product Managers at RiskSense are involved in all aspects of the product management life cycle. They design great new features to delight our customers, evangelize the enhancements to both internal and external stakeholders, all while sweating out the details to deliver a superior product. The successful RiskSense Product Manager, Platform Interconnectivity candidate will have tremendous opportunity for career growth. The RiskSense Product Manager (Platform Interconnectivity) reports to the Director of Product Management.
- Manage the RiskSense product roadmap for platform interconnectivity, including but not limited to product design and specification, quality, sales enablement, and launch.
- Build business cases, pitch ideas, and gain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Define KPIs, obsess over how technology integrations and features are performing, and move quickly to improve underperforming metrics.
- Identify and build out technology integrations and partnerships in the field of asset management, vulnerability scanners, ticketing systems, SIEM systems, configuration management databases, vulnerability and threat intelligence data, data loss prevention, identity management, privileged access control systems, GRC, and user behavior analysis systems.
- Deliver crisp technical product requirements to engineering.
- Collaborate with RiskSense Engineering, RiskSense QA, and RiskSense Documentation teams to produce documentation and other materials for customers using APIs.
- Support and train RiskSense Customer Success, RiskSense Sales, and RiskSense Solutions teams on configuration and deployment.
- Ensure best-in-market user experience by rapid proto-typing, usability studies, beta testing, customer feedback, and user behavior analysis.
- 4+ years significant hands on experience in a software product management role; preferable in a technology integration related role.
- Worked in a start-up or high growth environment.
- Ability to clearly articulate product requirements and prioritize enhancement requests.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with Web services and XML standards (for example, SOAP, WSDL, XML Schema, XSLT, and similar technologies).
- Strong understanding of database technologies and database schemas.
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP API design principles.
- Experience with scrum and other Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), one or more scripting languages, as well as STIX / TAXII is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Comfortable in participating and leading multi-location teams.
- Working knowledge of the security market and associated technology ecosystem.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Team player with strong sense of urgency.
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to help the company getting the job done.
- Minor travel required (15%).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related technical discipline required.
How to Apply
Show us why you are the best in your field and the right candidate for the job. Please submit your application via our website or send your resume to email@example.com referencing “RiskSense Product Manager, Platform Interconnectivity” in the subject line.