Director, Inside Sales
• Generate new business through inbound lead follow up and outbound account prospecting best practices
• Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
• Actively expand and maintain knowledge of products, industry competitors and market trends/needs
• Able to identify/create need, present a compelling vision and clearly articulate the value proposition of Illusive solutions
• Create, validate and qualify opportunities for the direct sales team that ultimately convert to new bookings
• Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives
• Forecast, manage and report pipeline and sales activity
What you need to be successful?
• BA/BS required.
• Proven track record in inside sales: 5+ years as a representative, at least 3 years leading a team.
• Proven start up, security background, experience from starting from scratch an inside sales office and manage a few people while also participating in calling.
• Experience selling through technology, i.e., web-based presentations and demonstration tools, preferred.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM –must
• Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects, customers, and teammates.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in-person, through email, and via telephone.
• Have received training in sales techniques similar to Consultative/Strategic selling.
• Experience managing representatives with large territories requiring territory management and prioritization.