We provide security testing and analysis for clients in a wide range of industries. The work we do includes network and application testing, hardware hacking, social engineering, vulnerability research and more. Right now, we’re ramping up to fill multiple positions across all experience levels specifically on our penetration testing team.
What you’ll do…
• Provide expertise in focusing on network and Web application tests, code reviews, social engineering, penetration testing, digital forensics, application security, physical security assessments and security architecture consulting.
• Probe networks, applications, embedded devices and people.
• Simulate sophisticated cyber attacks to identify vulnerabilities.
Technologies we use…
• Web frameworks such as XML, SOAP, JSON and AJAX
• Scripting languages such as bash, Perl, Python, Powershell, VB/W, or Ruby
• OOP/D such as C, C#, Objective C and/or Java
• Web proxy tools such as Paros and/or Burp
• Penetration testing tools such as BackTrack, NeXpose, Nessus, nmap, Metasploit, vulnerability scanners, tcpdump, and/or wireshark
• Various tools dealing with debugging and disassemblers
What you bring to Coalfire…
• 5+ years of experience in information security with Web application/network penetration testing experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team.
• Willing to travel up to 35% if preferred.
• Familiarity with Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications.
• Experience using Rapid7 Nexpose and Metasploit, and commercial web application testing tools such as BurpSuite Pro
• Experience leading or participating on Red Team engagements
• Working knowledge of firewalls and other network security products.
• Knowledge of applied cryptographic protocols.
• CISSP, OSCP/E, GWAPT, GPEN, GXPN certification a plus.
• Experience in exploit development
• Experience in hardware hacking or embedded systems hacking
• Advanced degree in an IT related field is a plus.
• Familiarity with debuggers and disassemblers
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
What makes working at Coalfire awesome…
Coalfire’s high energy, challenging and fast-paced work environment will keep you engaged, motivated, and well fed. Work-life balance is a core priority at Coalfire. We work hard and we play hard and often the two overlap. Company hikes along the front range, early morning hikes in the foothills, Rockie’s games, mountain challenges to climb a fourteener, and cutthroat Nerf wars are all in a days’ work. We host family events and adult parties along with professional meetups and informal networking sessions. We contribute to the community, we volunteer, and we mentor. Plus, we offer a ton of great benefits, including:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance with a generous employer contribution;
• A healthy amount of time off plus accrued sick days;
• A generous 401(k) plan;
• A generous monthly cell phone allowance;
• A kitchen stocked with all kinds of specialty snacks, coffee, and tasty beverages.
About the Coalfire Team
Our people make Coalfire great. We are a company of super stars working together on interesting things and achieving exceptional results. Each one of us contributes to our strong company culture, led by a visionary yet tactical management team. Coalfire offers our people the chance to grow professionally while working with colleagues they like and respect on work that stretches their brains and grows their skills. We are connected by a desire to innovate and a goal of helping make the world a more secure place. And we like to laugh.
“Coalfire Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status”.
How to Apply
This automatically populates into Coalfire's internal jobsite - https://www.coalfire.com/Careers/Openings