The RSA Conference Advisory Board is designed to assist in driving an impartial, yet informed dialogue on the rapidly evolving information security industry. Each year the Advisory Board meets and discusses the key trends and threats facing the security industry. This year we open up this fascinating conversation to you - our community.
With the continued rise of threats related to IoT and ransomware (among others), the RSA Conference Advisory Board will look at advances and pitfalls of innovation within the industry, the importance of intelligence sharing, and what both enterprises and the new US presidential administration need to focus on within the first half of 2017.
Advisory Board member Todd Inskeep will lead the roundtable and also open up to Q&A. This year’s discussion will include some of the industry’s leading cybersecurity luminaries, including:
- Dmitri Alperovitch, Co-Founder and CTO of CrowdStrike Inc.
- Wade Baker, Founder of Cyentia Institute
- Benjamin Jun, CEO of HVF Labs
- Wendy Nather, Principal Security Strategist, Duo Security
- Ed Skoudis, Founder, Counter Hack