Technology is an amazing enabler for kids today, but also brings unique risks. In this interactive talk we will cover the top three risks facing kids online today, and what we as parents can do to help both enable and protect them online. Key lessons you will learn include:
- The latest changes to technology, how kids interact with technology, and what that means to you and your family.
- How to engage your children so they share with you.
- The advantages and disadvantages to using technology to secure kids’ activities.
- What to do when something goes wrong.
- Where to learn more and stay current.
Threats against children today are diverse and changing, requiring parents to build a strategy on how to keep their kids safe online.