RSA Conference officially kicked off Tuesday with a performance by actress Jane Lynch and a doo-wop group, followed by the opening keynote speech by RSA Security's president, Amit Yoran. Check out some of the links from various media outlets covering the show, including today's keynotes and sessions.
- Rafal Los Talks Three Questions You Should Ask Security Vendors
- CSO Online's Day 2 Take on RSAC: Shadow IT
- Threatpost Talks With White Hat's Jeremiah Grossman About Changing Market
RSAC 2015 Day 2 Keynotes
- SecurityWeek: Amit Yoran, RSA Security
- Infosecurity: Amit Yoran, RSA Security
- Infosecurity: Scott Charney, Microsoft
- Infosecurity: Secretary Jeh Johnson, Department of Homeland Security
- Threatpost: Secretary Jeh Johnson, Department of Homeland Security
Stay tuned for more coverage from the show!