We here at RSA Conference are continually striving to bring you excellent content year-round. Whether it's videos from your favorite conference sessions or blog posts from industry experts who can help you solve your toughest cybersecurity issues, we've got your back.
What were your favorite RSA Conference blog posts and videos in the month of July this year?
Top Blog Posts
1. The Dangers of Skimmers and Safes in Hotel Rooms: Part two of Woody Wooden's look at the ways in which business travelers are at risk takes a look at how skimmers can be put into hotel safes to steal your personal information.
2. How We Foiled Ransomware and Got the Files Back: Derek Soeder, a senior threat researcher at Cylance, discusses how he and his team reverse engineered ransomware to recover the password used to encrypt client files.
3. Network Intrusion: Methods of Attack: Robert Moskowitz's exploration of network attack vectors continues to be one of your favorite stories on our blog.
1. RSAC APJ: Interview with Ryan Flores: Britta Glade, Senior Content Manager for RSA Conference, speaks with Ryan Flores about his session, "Dark Web Globetrotters: Differences in Seven Underground Markets."
2. Business-Driven Perspectives: Today's security challenges can seem too large, too broad and too numerous for even the most talented teams to tackle. But what is lacking is a sharper perspective, viewing the problems from a diverse point of view and with technologies that can deliver at scale. This talk will challenge your perspective and discuss how advanced organizations are tackling cyber.
3. Virtual Session: How to Explain Cybersecurity to the Board Using a Simple Metaphor: FIRE: Using lessons from firefighting and the great fires of London and Chicago, this virtual session will give attendees metaphors and stories they can use today to communicate core cybersecurity concepts to the C-Suite and to the board. Cities don’t burn down anymore because fire control takes a holistic view of the kill chain that’s instinctively understandable. Use these examples to explain cybersecurity.
You can register for this Virtual Session here: Virtual Session: How to Explain Cybersecurity to the Board Using a Simple Metaphor: FIRE.