RSA Conference Europe in Amsterdam: The Countdown is On
There’s just 3 working days left until the start of RSA Conference Europe 2013 and I’m counting down the hours until I can get on the plane on Saturday and we can get the ball rolling.
After 6 years of holding the event in London, we’re really looking forward to being in Amsterdam, for what promises to be a memorable, educational and fun 3 days.
For those of you coming along next week I have a few things to remind you about:
- Your Photo ID. Remember to bring a government-issued photo ID such as a passport or drivers licence as you’ll need it to pick up your Conference badge.
- RSA Conference Europe Mobile App. Download our mobile app and view schedules, explore sessions and speaker information, complete session evaluations, see who’s sponsoring the Conference and create your own personal schedule. You can download the app at www.rsaconference.com/eumobile
- CPE Credits. Full Conference Delegates can earn up to 25 CPE credits for attending the Conference. Visit our website for information on each association we partner with.
- Crypto Commons. Crypto Commons is the hub of RSA Conference Europe and is where our sponsors will be located. There’s free WiFi and plenty of space to sit in this area, as well as several sessions. Our Book Shop is also located in Crypto Commons and you can get a 20% discount on the latest and greatest security titles. More information will be in the Conference Guide you receive when you pick up your badge
- Pre-Conference Event: OWASP Training Seminar. If you’re around on Monday then why not go to our OWASP training seminar, “Approaching Secure Code – Where do I start?” It’s taking place from 13.00 – 17.00 hrs and you must register online to attend
- Evening Reception. Our Welcome Reception is on Tuesday from 16.30 – 19.00 hrs in Crypto Commons and it will give you the chance to meet your peers, colleagues and our sponsors over drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Our hugely popular Flash Talks event will run for the first 30 mins for the Reception.
See you next week.