In part two of this four-part series, meet RSAC Ambassador, Theresa Payton!
Theresa is the CEO and founder of Fortalice Solutions and a speaker at RSA Conference 2019. We reached out to Theresa to ask her a few questions as a past RSAC attendee, so read on for her thoughts on what to do at RSAC, and who and what you can’t miss:
1. How many times have you attended RSAC?
I've attended every year since 2009 as well as I have attended smaller regional RSAC events.
2. What is the topic of your session?
I'm excited to be moderating at the RSAC Security Scholars program
3. How are you preparing for your session?
I'm researching and talking to my colleagues on the panel.
4. What skills/info will those who attend your session walk away with?
Our focus is on making sure people have "homework assignments" to take back to the office.
5. Who is the best speaker you’ve heard at RSAC?
Jon Stewart, CISCO
6. What’s your favorite spot to get a good meal in San Francisco?
Samovar Tea Room. The Mindfulness tea is a favorite as I need something to calm my brain!
7. Outside of sessions and the expo, which program is a must-attend for you?RSAC Security Scholars and the RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest!