Connect with trends. Connect with peers. Connect with solutions.
How RSA Conference 2016 will help you Connect to Protect.
2016 marks the 25th anniversary of RSA Conference. Over the course of those 25 years, thousands of cybersecurity professionals have enhanced their skills and advanced their careers through the connections that have been made here.
RSA Conference 2016 promises to be no different. You will learn about new approaches to info security, discover the latest technology and interact with top security leaders and pioneers. Hands-on sessions, keynotes and informal gatherings allow you to tap into a smart, forward-thinking global community that will inspire and empower you.
What you can expect at this year’s conference:
We listened to all the great feedback we received from last year’s attendees and have incorporated some of their suggestions into this year’s event.
- Explore over 400 highly relevant sessions, led by some of the industry’s top experts. This year, sessions will be held throughout the day, so you can attend more of them. PLUS, many morning sessions will be “remixed” in the afternoon, giving you the ability to dive deeper into a topic, ask more questions and interact more with presenters.
- Attend Keynotes. Be inspired by presentations from thought leaders representing a wide range of disciplines within and outside the info security industry.
- Peer2Peer sessions enable groups that share a common interest to come together and explore a specific security topic.
- Learning Labs offer in-depth interactivity before, during and after the Conference. These two-hour Labs will help senior information security professionals develop more skills while engaging with peers and learning from experts.
- Meet representatives from over 500 companies, including sponsors such as Microsoft, Intel, HP, Cisco, Symantec, IBM and more. New this year: we’ve expanded Expo hours so you have more time to find the solutions you need.
- Join the NEW Birds of a Feather Breakfast. Spend your morning in these spontaneous roundtables with peers and industry luminaries. Discussion topics will be developed on the fly.
- Vote on the Crowdsourced sessions you want this year! We’ll add many sessions based on your feedback to the existing conference tracks.
- Play in The Sandbox. Meet friends for coffee. Take part in interactive exhibits and challenges. Attend the Innovation Sandbox and see the hottest young companies who are developing the next generation of cybersecurity solutions. Vote on the most promising one!
RSA Conference is the industry’s leading global info security event. Only here can you connect with the brightest, most engaged community in the industry that will help you protect what matters most.
Register for RSA Conference now.
Click here for a letter template you can use to help justify your attendance at RSA Conference 2016. Simply copy and paste the document into an email or word document and fill in the highlighted portions. This will outline the value that attending RSA Conference provides not just you as an information security professional, but your entire organization.