Menu

Bug Hunting on the Dark Side

  • Thursday, April 23, 2015 | 8:00 AM – 8:50 AM | West | Room: 3022

View all Sessions

99% of all people literate in English can write "Windows" correctly. If you happen to be a malware author and you belong to the remaining 1%, suddenly your otherwise stealthy campaign is easily detectable. This talk walks through the most hilarious bugs in malware. Consequences of simple bugs range from trivial detection, to automatic removal, up to the
take over of the whole infrastructure.

Participants

This document was retrieved from http://www.rsaconference.com/events/us15/agenda/sessions/1644/bug-hunting-on-the-dark-side on Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:53:15 -0400.
© 2017 EMC Corporation. All rights reserved.