Know Before You Go
For first-timers, RSA Conference can seem pretty overwhelming. Dozens of opportunities to learn, engage and have fun. The tips, tricks and resources below will help you maximize your conference experience.
We’ve summed up what you need to know in order to make the most of your experience this year, based on your pass type:
You can also view our Conference Paths to help zero in on the activities and events that will benefit you most.
Plan before you go
RSA Conference is full of opportunities: instructor-led classes, hands-on seminars, an in-depth Learning Lab and more. Before the show, build a customized schedule using My Schedule. Download our Mobile App for scheduling, updates and more.
Tips for choosing your sessions
- Dig deep. Attend sessions that enhance your learning. While some prefer attending sessions within a single track, you may want to consider sessions across multiple tracks.
- Get input from co-workers. Talk to your boss and co-workers before you come so you can gather intelligence for them.
- Divide and conquer. If you attend with co-workers, decide as a group who covers what prior to the Conference, then create a final trip report together.
Map your Expo tour
Familiarize yourself with the Expo floorplan. Highlight vendors you want to see. Look for incentives and invitations to special events from vendors in your mail and email.
Registration is available in the Level 4 Foyer at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre.
|Tuesday||08.00 - 18:30 hrs||Level 4 Foyer|
|Wednesday||07.30 - 18.00 hrs||Level 4 Foyer|
|Thursday||08.00 - 19.00 hrs||Level 4 Foyer|
|Friday||08.00 - 15.40 hrs||Level 4 Foyer|
5 tips from conference veterans
- Pack for Comfort, Convenience: Wear comfortable shoes. Pack a battery phone charger. Don’t leave your hotel without business cards.
- Plan Ahead: Schedule meetings with top executives earlier in the week. Schedule sessions you are interested in right away.
- Always Have a Backup Plan: Sessions can fill up quickly. Always select a plan B in case things change.
- Take Care of Yourself: Keep distance in mind when scheduling meetings. Build in time to get food.
- Be Smart About the Expo Floor: Use the Expo floor layout to target key companies. Visit companies that are “musts” for your organization earlier in the week.