Security Basics Seminar
The Security Basics Seminar explains some of the most important security principles and is designed for practitioners with three years or less of information security experience. It lays a foundation of essential concepts that will enhance understanding of current advanced security issues, offering up-to-date perspectives on fundamental security topics.
You can add this seminar during the registration process. Register
If you have already registered and would like to add the Seminar to your schedule please follow the below steps:
- Login using the credentials created to registration at https://abu15.rsaconference.com/portal/login.do, once you have entered in the credentials hit login.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select ‘Purchase Registration Items’
- On the page you will the items you have purchased and additional items to purchase. Under Tuesday items you will see the Security Basics Seminar. Select the checkbox under the ‘Select' column, then select ‘Continue’ button.
- 09.00 – 10.00 hrs | Introduction | Rashmi Knowles
- 10.00 – 10.45 hrs | The Rise of Big Data: Bringing GRC & Corporate Strategy a Step Closer | Khalid Majed
- 10.45 – 11.00 hrs | BREAK
- 11.00 – 11.45 hrs | Building Trust Between Identities and Information | Robert Griffin
- 11.45 – 12.30 hrs | Cybersecurity Threat Landscape: Keeping Up with New Realities | Bilal Baig
- 12.30 – 13.45 hrs | LUNCH
- 13.45 – 14.30 hrs | Connecting the Dots: Mobile, Cloud and IoT | Dave Lewis
- 14.30 – 15.15 hrs | Follow the Breadcrumbs – Top 15 Indicators of Compromise | Rashmi Knowles
- 15.15 – 16.00 hrs | Internet, Network and Web Security | Ozgur Danisman