- Dec 12, 2018
Information on additional speakers and session content coming in the new year
BEDFORD, MA – Dec. 12, 2018 – RSA Conference, the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, today announces its initial line-up of keynote speakers for the 2019 Conference, which begins Monday, March 4 and runs through Friday, March 8 in San Francisco, CA. The keynote program will culminate with an entertaining close from actress, writer and producer Tina Fey.
New this year, RSA Conference will have two keynote stages: West Stage keynotes will continue to feature sponsor keynotes, panels and esteemed guest speakers, and South Stage keynotes will utilize the newly opened Moscone Center South to bring highly coveted sessions from industry experts to a broader audience.
“The cornerstone of RSA Conference is providing access to insights from prominent, high-caliber experts across a variety of fields, and our keynotes are an integral component in delivering this. We’re excited for the opportunity to introduce additional content to the keynote program for more attendees to experience,” said Sandra Toms, Vice President and Curator of RSA Conference. “This year’s line-up already includes a great mix of insights on the latest security trends, technical content and unique perspectives from prominent experts in their field. From cybersecurity visionaries and leadership from technology powerhouses, to inspirational speakers, our keynote program is sure to challenge attendees to think differently and change their perspectives, leaving them motivated and armed to make their mark on our security landscape and, ultimately, the world.”
Both stages will be open to Full Conference and Discover passes on Tuesday, March 5 and to all badge types Wednesday, March 6 through Friday, March 8.
Initial West Stage keynote speakers include:
- Nikesh Arora, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Palo Alto Networks and Jayshree Ullal, Chief Executive Officer, Arista Networks
- Caleb Barlow, Vice President, IBM Security, X-Force Threat Intelligence and Mary O’Brien, General Manager, IBM Security
- Donna Brazile, Veteran Democratic Political Strategist, Adjunct Professor, Author and Syndicated Columnist, and Mary Matalin, Celebrated Conservative Voice and Former Presidential Advisor
- John T. Chambers, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, JC2 Ventures and Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cisco interviewed by Diane Brady, Award-Winning Writer, Author and Consultant
- Liz Centoni, Senior Vice President and General Manager IoT and Matt Watchinski, Vice President, Global Threat Intelligence Group, Talos, Cisco
- The Cryptographers’ Panel: Whitfield Diffie, Cryptographer and Security Expert, Cryptomathic; Shafi Goldwasser, Director, Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing; Ronald Rivest, Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Adi Shamir, Borman Professor of Computer Science, The Weizmann Institute, Israel; and Zulfikar Ramzan, Ph.D, Chief Technology Officer, RSA (Moderator)
- Tina Fey, Writer, Actress and Producer interviewed by Dr. Hugh Thompson, RSA Conference Program Chair, RSA Conference
- Dr. Celeste Fralick, Chief Data Scientist and Steve Grobman, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, McAfee, LLC
- Rohit Ghai, President, RSA and Niloofar Razi Howe, Cybersecurity Strategist and Entrepreneur
- Kyla Guru, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Bits N’ Bytes Cybersecurity Education
- The SANS Institute Panel: Heather Mahalik, Director of Forensics Engineering at ManTech and Mobile Forensics Course and Director at the SANS Institute; Ed Skoudis, Instructor, SANS Institute; Johannes Ullrich, Dean of Research, SANS Technology Institute; and Alan Paller, Research Director and Founder, SANS Institute (Moderator)
- Kevin Mandia, Chief Executive Officer and Board Director and Sandra Joyce, Vice President of Global Intelligence, FireEye
- Megan Smith, Chief Executive Officer, shift7 and Third Chief Technology Officer of the United States (2014-2017)
Initial South Stage keynote speakers include:
- Sylvia Acevedo, Chief Executive Officer, Girl Scouts of the USA
- Dmitri Alperovitch, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer and George Kurtz, Chief Executive Officer, CrowdStrike
- Josh Corman, Chief Security Officer, PTC, and Dr. Christina Maslach, Professor of Psychology, Emerita, University of California, Berkeley
- Amit Elazari, Doctoral Candidate and Lecturer, University of California, Berkeley School of Law, CLTC, MICS, and Keren Elazari, Analyst and Researcher, K3r3n3.com
- Emily Heath, Vice President and CISO, United Airlines
- Paula Januszkiewicz, Chief Executive Officer, CQURE
- Stuart McClure, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cylance Inc.
- The Future of Data Protection: Adapting to the Privacy Imperative Panel: Kalinda Raina, Senior Director and Head of Global Privacy, LinkedIn; Ruby Zefo, Chief Privacy Officer, Uber; and J. Trevor Hughes, President and Chief Executive Officer, IAAP (Moderator)
- Mark Russinovich, Chief Technology Officer, Azure, Microsoft
- Bruce Schneier, Chief Technology Officer, IBM Resilient, IBM Security, Fellow, Harvard Kennedy School
- Ira Winkler, President, Secure Mentem
Specific session content details and additional speakers will be added in the new year. For additional information on the RSA Conference 2019 keynote lineup, please visit: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us19/agenda/keynotes
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events and onDemand programs where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the U.S., the EMEA region, the Asia-Pacific region or online, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It’s about bringing all people in the cybersecurity industry together and empowering the collective “we” of the cybersecurity industry to stand against cyberthreats around the world. RSA Conference is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry visit www.rsaconference.com.
RSA Conference logo, RSA, Dell, EMC, Dell EMC and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information: