- Oct 26, 2016
Second Annual Cybersecurity Event Unveils Keynote Roster
Abu Dhabi, UAE – October 26, 2016: RSA Conference, the world’s leading information security conference and exposition, has announced that it will host a group of diverse cyber security experts and influential speakers in Abu Dhabi. This year’s keynote speakers will share crucial insights and in-depth knowledge on a variety of sector critical topics including enterprise malware, changing security perspectives, and the future of the threat landscape. RSA Conference 2016 Abu Dhabi takes place from November 15-16, 2016 at Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
Exciting additions to the keynote speaker lineup for this year, include former two-time Formula One World Champion, Mika Hakkinen and motor racing corporate titan turned motivational speaker, Mark Gallagher. Both are set to close out the conference with “Risk Management in F1 - Team Work & Technology at 350kph”, which takes a look at what is required in order to succeed in the high speed, technology driven sport.
Additional keynote presentations from industry leaders include:
- Amit Yoran, President, RSA, will talk about, “Changing Perspective” that explores what organizations need to change in an evolving digital landscape.
- Matt Alderman, Vice President, Global Strategy, Tenable Network Security will present a session on “The Journey Ahead: Defining a new Security Roadmap”, which will cover the need for organizations to relook at IT security strategies to ensure maximum security.
- Jason Kent, Vice President, Web Application Security, Qualys, will speak on “Security in the App Era: Building Strength for an Interconnected World” that aims to equip enterprise leaders to fly safely in today's interconnected world.
- Sahir Hidayatullah, Chief Executive Officer, Smokescreen Technologies, will deliver a session titled “Wolves amongst Sheep--Defeating Targeted Attacks with Deception”. This talk will deconstruct recent attacks from a hacker's perspective and show how companies can use deception technology to detect stealthy attacks.
- Scott Manson, Cyber Security Leader for Middle East and Turkey, Cisco, will delve into “Cybersecurity in the Digital Economy” detailing business benefits afforded by digitization, a secure network infrastructure and a threat-centric security model
- Scott Rea, Senior Vice President - Public Key Infrastructure, DarkMatter LLC will cover “Keys to the IoT Security Castle” that explores the use of certificates for the implementation of security services for the Internet of Things.
“Given the rapid rise of threats, it’s imperative for organizations to stay ahead of cybercriminals and keep up to date with the latest trends. RSA Conference 2016 Abu Dhabi is the premier platform for attendees to learn from the most skilled individuals in cybersecurity, better enabling them to protect their valuable business assets” said Linda Gray Martin, General Manager, RSA Conferences.
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the U.S., the EMEA region, or the Asia-Pacific region, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry visit www.rsaconference.com
RSA is either a registered trademark or trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and/or services referenced are trademarks of their respective companies.
# # #
For media enquiries please contact:
M: +97156 4015339