- Nov 20, 2013
Annual “Most Innovative Company” Contest Recognizes Innovative Forces Emerging
from the Security Landscape
SANTA CLARA, CA. – November 20, 2013 – RSA Conference (www.rsaconference.com), the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, today announced its annual Innovation Sandbox program has opened a call for submissions to name the “Most Innovative Company at RSA Conference 2014.”
Innovation Sandbox is a program that promotes new technology, new ways of thinking, and provides advice and counsel for entrepreneurs while also exposing the RSA Conference community to venture capital professionals, industry experts, senior level business practitioners and thought leaders. At this event, attendees will view demonstrations from the rising stars in information security, participate in interactive white boarding sessions with industry veterans, and network with peers and visionaries, among others.
Kicking off the Conference week on February 24, ten competitors will strive for the title of “Most Innovative Company” at RSA Conference 2014. Once the competition concludes, the Innovation Sandbox area will evolve into a new experiential area called The Sandbox designed to immerse attendees in multiple dynamic, learning and networking opportunities. Throughout the week The Sandbox will further expand upon the forward-thinking ideas from Innovation Sandbox into hands-on experiential activities to apply theory into practice. Attendees will be able to participate in group challenges, discover creative methodology to solutions for their organization or just take a break between sessions to lounge and share new perspectives with colleagues and peers.
Companies are invited to submit an entry for the title of “Most Innovative Company at RSA Conference 2014” via online entry no later than 5 p.m. PT on Friday, December 20. Visit www.rsaconference.com/TheSandbox for the latest announcements.
Criteria to compete in the contest include:
- The product has been in the market for less than one year (launched after February 2013)
- The company must be privately held, with less than $5M in revenue in 2013
- The product has the potential to make a significant impact on the information security space
- The product can be demonstrated live and on-site during Innovation Sandbox
- The company has a management team that has proven successful in the delivery of products to market
At the close of the submission period on Friday, December 20:
- Entries will be reviewed and ranked by a panel of judges that will include venture capital professionals, CISOs and other industry experts
- The top 10 ranked companies will be notified mid- January, 2014, and invited to demo their product on Monday, February 24, at RSA Conference’s Innovation Sandbox, as well as present their business plan to the judging panel and attendees
- The top 10 finalists will also be recognized on the RSAConference.com website with a company and product profile, and will be promoted in other RSA Conference public relations efforts
More information regarding RSA Conference 2014, taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from February 24-28, can be found at: www.rsaconference.com.
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference helps drive the global information security agenda with annual events in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Since 1991, RSA Conference consistently attracts the best and brightest in the field, creating opportunities to learn about information security’s most important issues through face-to-face and online interactions with peers, luminaries and emerging and established companies. As information security professionals work to stay ahead of ever-changing security threats and trends, they turn to RSA Conference for a 360-degree view of the industry. RSA Conference seeks to arm participants with the knowledge they need to remain at the forefront of the information security business. More information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry can be found at www.rsaconference.com.
# # #
RSA and the RSA Conference logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and/or services referenced are trademarks of their respective companies.
For More Information