RSA Conference 2015 Call for Speakers is now open!
Share and showcase your security expertise April 20 through April 24 in San Francisco. Get recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of unparalleled networking opportunities with other information security professionals, industry experts, and thought leaders from around the world.
Watch our Tips for Submission video to learn how to get your session proposal accepted for 2015!
The Call for Speakers will close on Thursday, September 25th.
What we look for:
- Real-use case studies that Conference Attendees can apply to their jobs
- Submissions with originality, creativity and innovation in both topic and session outline
- Intermediate to advanced material – The average Conference Attendee has about nine or more years’ experience in the security industry
- New speakers – 33% of RSA Conference 2014 speakers were new
Speaking at RSA Conference 2015 will allow you to:
- Have access to a Speaker Manager who can address questions and issues you have both prior to the event and on-site.
- Promote your ideas, trials, and successes.
- Drive continued expansion and adoption of information security solutions and direction.
- Increase your professional worth – speaking at RSA Conference adds to your personal brand.
- Attend RSA Conference 2015 at no cost! Speakers receive a Conference pass that includes Conference keynote sessions, track sessions, the Expo, and special evening events including the annual Codebreakers Bash.
- Relax and network in a speakers-only lounge during the Conference.
- Add a unique Conference widget for your blog to promote your selection as a speaker.
- Attend a ‘thank you’ speakers-only dinner – great for networking and meeting new colleagues.
- Speaker training including dedicated webcasts and access to a professional Speaker Coach.
Additional opportunities include:
- RSA Conference will follow you on Twitter and provide a link to your blog on the RSA Conference website
- Submit your Cryptography Paper here.
To learn more about the RSA Conference 2015 Call for Speakers process, please read our FAQs.