Get Proactive with Security – A Session on Using Trusted Computing to Free Security Resources for the Day-to-Day Fires
Let’s face it. Security is not easy. Every day brings a new wave of announcements for various tools...right alongside a slew of new malware, vicious attacks and holes in existing apps and software. But IT and security teams can implement a number of technologies available in products to provide ongoing, baseline security that will then free them up to fight the daily fires. One of these is the hardware root of trust. Another is transparent data encryption. A third is security automation and endpoint compliance.
Here at RSA Conference, security experts around the industry will talk about these and other widely vetted, open standards and how they can be applied to solve these problems now. Attendees will learn tools and tips – while myth-busting some of these key security options. Following the panel sessions, see hands-on demonstrations for real-world implementations of key baseline Trusted Computing technologies including authentication, embedded security, network security, virtualized systems, BYOD and mobile security.
Open to all Conference registrants.
- 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM | Welcome and Introduction to the Trusted Computing Group (TCG)
- 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM | Panel: Endpoint Compliance and Security Automation
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM | Demonstration Showcase
- 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM | Panel: Will the Real Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Please Stand Up?
- 12:15 PM – 1:00 PM | Lunch and Demonstration Showcase
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM | Panel: Mobile Device Security: Fact or Fiction
- 1:45 PM – 2:00 PM | Closing Remarks; End of Session Live Drawing