CSA Summit 2014: In Global Clouds We Trust?
Join us for the CSA Summit, where global policy makers and industry debate our industry’s seminal issue: can we trust global cloud service providers to protect customers located anywhere in the world?
Registration preference selection is currently at capacity for CSA Summit 2014. Please note, seating is not guaranteed, and will be first-come, first-serve onsite. To place your name on the CSA waiting list, please visit https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/events/csa-summit-2014/#_register.
Open to all Conference registrants.
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Doors Open/Informative Cloud Security YouTube Videos sponsored by Qualys
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM | Keynote: Richard Clarke, Chairman & CEO of Good Harbor, Member of President Obama’s Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technology
- 9:30 AM – 9:50 AM | Keynote: "Cloud Computing in Europe - the Governmental Clouds Case"
- 9:50 AM – 10:50 AM | Panel: “Bring Your Own Cloud: Targeting your Application Perimeter Security Strategy”
- 10:50 AM – 11:00 AM | Break
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM | Sponsored Keynote: “Critical Infrastructure Protection in the Cloud”
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Panel: “Managing Cloud Risks and Trusting the Cloud Continuously”
- 12:30 PM – 12:40 PM | Cloud Security Alliance Industry Leadership Award
- 12:40 PM – 1:00 PM | Closing Keynote: “Software Defined Perimeter: Building Secure Global Networks in the Age of Technology Consumerization”