Advancing Information Risk Practices Seminar
Many challenges face today’s Risk Management programs, including how to risk rank security gaps, handling business interactions and building a qualified resource pool. This half day seminar will be packed with practical information from a series of respected industry leaders who have set out to challenge conventional ideas and pursue cutting edge tactics, discussing successes and pitfalls.
- 1:00 PM – 1:55 PM | Assessment Pitfalls for Risk Managers | Jeff Lowder
- 1:55 PM – 2:45 PM | It's Not All Academic: A Case Study Implementing Cyber Risk Management | Summer Fowler
- 2:45 PM – 3:00 PM | BREAK
- 3:00 PM – 3:40 PM | Managing Third-Party Risk | Irfan Saif Evan Wheeler Brad Keller Julie Fitton Scott Andersen
- 3:40 PM – 4:30 PM | Architectural Risk Analysis: NIST 800-53 on Steroids | Evan Wheeler