Information Security Leadership Development: Surviving as a Security Leader
In conventional security training, there are few opportunities to learn how to develop and direct a successful information security program. Experienced security leaders deliver a morning seminar focused on bridging this gap.
- 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM | Making Regulations & Audit Work for You | Justin Peavey
- 9:15 AM – 9:55 AM | Developing Cross Functional Leadership Skills | Doug Graham
- 9:55 AM – 10:30 AM | Before & After, Being a CISO | Dave Notch Robert West Evan Wheeler Jeff Bardin Bruce Bonsall
- 10:30 AM – 10:45 AM | BREAK
- 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM | Stepping Inside the Boardroom | Dennis Devlin