The Business Case: Why should you attend?
Cybercrime. Malware incidents. Data breaches. Compliance legislation. Today’s changing security landscape means you can’t leave anything to chance. You need a balanced perspective. You need to separate speculation from fact.
One event brings all the security issues, answers and thought leaders together. Over five days, RSA® Conference 2011 delivers the latest, knowledge in one place to protect your organization from threats today.
Education for you. Vital insight for your company.
RSA Conference 2011 is the premier annual information security conference. Here’s why:
- Practical solutions, instant payback. Learn from real-world experts revealing cutting-edge solutions. Put new knowledge and contacts to work the moment you return.
- Dedicated professionals, unparalleled networking. Mix with premier security players from around the world. Build valuable new contacts, talk and connect with colleagues and peers.
- Leading vendors, 1 to 1 access. Meet with over 350 sponsors and exhibitors. Get 1 to 1 access and see demos. Join in discussion groups and special events.
- Extensive agenda, exclusive content. Choose from more than 210 sessions spanning 15 tracks plus keynotes from leading industry visionaries.
- Intensive five-day program. Make every second really count with the many hours of track sessions and keynote insight plus the time available to meet with peers and industry exhibitors.
Comprehensive Session Agenda.
We know your time is precious. Select from over 210 sessions across 14 tracks covering the critical themes and topics:
- Applications & Development – Encryption, Web 2.0 security, fuzzing, web apps
- Business of Security – Cloud computing, data mining, security investment
- Cloud Security (New for 2011) – SLAs, governance, virtualization, risk management
- Cryptography – Hash functions, public-key and symmetric-key encryption
- Data Security – DLP, breaches, data in the cloud, security lifecycle
- Governance, Risk & Compliance – Policies and standards, PCI, audits, fraud trends
- Hackers & Threats – Reverse engineering, Malware, XML vulnerabilities, latest security research
- Hot Topics – Late breaking news, events and revelations
- Industry Experts – Security trends from the security “rock stars”
- Law – eDiscovery, data breach laws, electronic identity
- Policy & Government – National Cyber Security Framework, state CISO challenges, Electronic Health Record
- Sponsor Case Studies – Presentations from leading industry companies
- Technology Infrastructure (New for 2011) – Network security, wireless and endpoint security, IDS/IPS and physical security
- Strategy & Architecture – Identity management, security policies, privacy, security awareness, social networking risks, forensics, insider threat management
Five days of learning, training and connecting with industry experts and peers. Register early to save the most!